There are SO many reasons why safer sex is so great!
- Safer sex means having the kind of consensual sex you want, when you and your partner are ready.
- Safer sex allows you to show care and respect for the people you are choosing to have sex with - and you feel cared for and respected in return.
- Safer sex protects the physical and emotional health of both you and your sexual partner/s.
- Safer sex protects you from getting, and passing on, STIs (sexually transmitted infections), and reduces the risk of an unplanned pregnancy.
- Safer sex means being able to enjoy sexual experiences without feeling worried or pressured.
- Safer sex helps to strengthen relationships by encouraging open and honest communication, and working together.
Want to find out how to have safer sex? Check this out: